Thursday, February 17, 2011

P365 - Day 48 day 2, take 2

I don’t want to fill my blog with the misery of Day 2 after my long-winded report on the adventures of Day 1.

I wrote another rather long post about school drop off today, but I’m not going to publish it. If you really want to read it, you know how to contact me!

So all I’ll say is if someone ever tells you that daycare kids never have any trouble starting school because they’re used to being dropped off for the day at daycare, take it from me, this is not necessarily so.

That is all.

And so to today’s picture.

It feels completely wrong to be leaving work at 2.30 to pick up Juniordwarf from school. It feels like there’s still half a day left.

I suppose I’ll get used to it. Just like he’ll get used to being dropped off at school.

2 comments:

  1. You'll get used to it and as soon as you do, his first year will be over and you'll have to get used to a whole new schedule. This will continue until he leaves school. In between there'll be out of school activities schedules to fit in and get used to. your life will never be the same again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It's almost like it's a bigger change that when I first had him - though that did turn my life upside down - but at least then we didn't have to be anywhere at any time and if we didn't want to go out, we didn't have to. Getting into routines and schedules where there isn't a lot of flexibility is a whole other thing to get used to!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I know you hate having to type in the words as much as I do, but I am being furiously spammed, so I've had to reactivate that feature. If you're a real person I'd love to hear from you :-)