Saturday, April 30, 2011

P365 - Day 119 sticker day (29/04/2011)

It was my turn to have a day off work to look after Juniordwarf during school holidays.

He discovered some sticker booklets in the kitchen drawers (left overs from party bags) and announced 'Friday is sticker day'. He then proceeded to award himself stickers (from various teachers at his school and occasionally from his teddies).

He also awarded me some stickers, including 'for having a good night's sleep (for which he was 'so proud' of me) and 'for good cooking dinner'.


By the end of the day, three of his t-shirts were covered with stickers, my shirt was covered in stickers and the kitchen floor was a mess of sticker backing paper and the sticky paper surrounds from the sticker sheets, which I now have the unenviable task of removing.




P.S. If you were wondering where I got my wonderful (sticker-covered) shirt from, it's a design by my Twitter friend Rory (aka Samedog), who designs very cool shirts (among other things), and you can get one (or one of Rory's other fabulous designs) from redbubble.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I know you hate having to type in the words as much as I do, but I am being furiously spammed, so I've had to reactivate that feature. If you're a real person I'd love to hear from you :-)