Saturday, June 18, 2011

P365 - Day 169 fun day

Juniordwarf and I went to Anglicare’s Family Fun Day.

Juniordwarf had fun. He patted some animals (including a blue rabbit, but he was still very wary of the chickens), he got his face painted (this time he got a green lizard, instead of his usual dragon),


he went on the jumping castle and he got a green dinosaur balloon from the balloonist, The Amazing Chris.




The event was also a promotion for Anglicare’s Mental Health services so everyone who attended was given a goody bag that included information from Anglicare and beyondblue: the national depression initiative  about services available for people with mental health issues and strategies for dealing with these issues. 

2 comments:

  1. The Amazing Chris has no face. Does that not appear a little scary to young children?
    Sounds like a good day all round, though, with nice weather and balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No the kids thought he was great! I wondered that too, but the purple suit was a big hit & Junior did't even mention the fact he had no face.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I know you hate having to type in the words as much as I do, but I am being furiously spammed, so I've had to reactivate that feature. If you're a real person I'd love to hear from you :-)