Sunday, July 3, 2011

P365 - Day 184 - closeup #7 - flowers

In keeping with my attempt to finish off some scrapbooking layouts, this weekend I've been working on one that was based on a scraplift challenge posted on Papercraft Additictions some time last year.

It's been sitting around in my 'work in progress album' since then.

Here's part of it. All I have to do now is add a title, which - believe it or not - is all ready to be stuck on.


I just applied one of the Instagram filters to this picture.

2 comments:

  1. I love the colours in this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful flowers & now the layout is finished i'll have to post it :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I know you hate having to type in the words as much as I do, but I am being furiously spammed, so I've had to reactivate that feature. If you're a real person I'd love to hear from you :-)