Tuesday, September 20, 2011

P365 - Day 261 - picnicking (18/09/2011)

Slabs and I got a well-earned sleep in this morning, and the family got to experience the fun that is Juniordwarf waking up early on a Sunday morning!

We met Lil Sis and Mr Tall for a picnic lunch at Weston Park and a ride on the miniature railway


After we got off the train, Juniordwarf saw lots of kids were eating icecreams. The manipulation went like this: ‘Mu-um . . . other people are having ice cream’.

We’d heard there was a maze in the park too, but didn’t know where it was, so Mr Tall went to ask the people at the train station/kiosk about it. (It had gone.) 

Juniordwarf thought that Mr Tall was going to get him an ice cream, so he lined up behind him.


When he realised Mr Tall wasn’t getting ice cream, he came back to us and repeated his original statement.

It worked.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I know you hate having to type in the words as much as I do, but I am being furiously spammed, so I've had to reactivate that feature. If you're a real person I'd love to hear from you :-)