Tuesday, September 27, 2011

P365 - Day 270 - more photos


This morning Juniordwarf picked up my phone and somehow managed to get into Hipstamatic.

He loved how he could see things through the ‘viewfinder’ – including his own fingers.

I showed him how to take photos, and he set about doing so with great gusto. He thought it was great fun, and even went down the hallway to take a picture of himself in the mirror (it didn’t come out).

Like most of his photos at the moment, these ones were blurry, because he doesn’t hold the camera still, and aren’t actually of anything.

But I get a real kick out of watching him take photos and enjoying himself while he’s doing it. The technique can come later.

So today’s photo is by my very first blog guest, Juniordwarf!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I know you hate having to type in the words as much as I do, but I am being furiously spammed, so I've had to reactivate that feature. If you're a real person I'd love to hear from you :-)