Wednesday, October 5, 2011

P365 - Day 278 - sticky notes


Last week I mentioned that my counsellor suggested for me to make a to-do list, but to only put three things on the list.

The idea behind that was to put three things that I wanted or needed to do that day, and that without overwhelming myself with a huge to-do list, I might actually get some things done, rather than finding it all too much and not doing anything.

She suggested using sticky notes – presumably so I couldn’t keep adding and adding to the list and making it so big that I felt like I wasn’t getting anywhere.

So for the past two weeks that’s exactly what I’ve been doing.

I’m pleased to say that most days I’ve done – or started – everything on the list for that day.

I’ve been sticking the notes up on the side of my bookcase just as a reminder of all the things I’ve actually achieved over the past two weeks.


It really has made a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I know you hate having to type in the words as much as I do, but I am being furiously spammed, so I've had to reactivate that feature. If you're a real person I'd love to hear from you :-)