Sunday, October 16, 2011

P365 - Day 288 - catching up (15/10/2011)

After Juniordwarf’s swimming lesson this morning, we travelled down to the Huon Valley to visit some friends who we hadn’t seen for ages.

We had a lovely afternoon catching up, celebrating them finishing their university course and watching Juniordwarf get acquainted with their cats.

The weather was exactly as you’d expect in Tasmania at this time of the year – four seasons in one day. It would have made for some beautiful photo opportunities as we were driving down, but we didn’t really have the time to turn the trip it into a photo excursion, so I had to make do with a couple of pictures from our friends’ place and out of the windscreen on the way home.

Ominous sky

Country lane

Huon River from the car

The plan next time is to spend the night and go ‘tenting’ in the yard so that we have more time and don’t have to rush back home in time for dinner. Juniordwarf is especially keen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I know you hate having to type in the words as much as I do, but I am being furiously spammed, so I've had to reactivate that feature. If you're a real person I'd love to hear from you :-)