Sunday, February 3, 2013

100 things - January review

 I’ve decided to do a monthly review post of where I’m up to with my 100 things to do in 2013 list. 

This way the list doesn’t just become something I write at the start of the year and shove in the back of a folder never to be seen again.

As well as this, I’ve put a page on the top of the blog that I’m updating occasionally. 

Many of the things are ongoing tasks or projects (or new habits that I want to get into), so there isn’t a lot I can actually cross off the list.

However, I can report that I have crossed off Number 33 (read Sweet Poison) and Number 97 (take down the not-an-Xmas tree). 

I really love crossing things off a list. It’s very satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I know you hate having to type in the words as much as I do, but I am being furiously spammed, so I've had to reactivate that feature. If you're a real person I'd love to hear from you :-)