1. Improve my eating habits to make at least 90% of my diet free of processed food.
2. Reach my target weight (lose about the same again as I lost in 2012).
3. 15,000 steps per day.
4. Complete my 2012 Project Life album. Photos in the album. Most journalling complete. Just small tidy ups to do.
5. Keep up to date with 2013 Project Life. Most photos and layouts done for Jan to July.
6. Eliminate gluten.
7. Do the One Little Word workshop. January prompt cards complete. Nothing else.
8. Plan a new herb garden.
9. Start a small vege garden (along the lines of the book One Magic Square). I now have the book (August 2013)
10. Keep the house organised (establish routines).
11. Finish the DVD from our 2011 holiday for Juniordwarf. So close. Computer refuses to cooperate.
12. Make DVDs for Juniordwarf for events from 2012.
14. Scrapbook more. - I've done five layouts to 3 March.
15. Get back into routines I'd started last year.
16. Regular weekly "me time".
17. Weekly meal plan.
18. Go to bed before 11 pm. Failing miserably.
19. Blog at least three times a week. 13 posts in January. 5 in February, 7 in March, 3 in April.
20. Learn to make yogurt.
21. Use beautiful stationery. I love my LAMY pens.
22. Reduce alcohol intake. Hahahahaha!
23. Get back into yoga. Bought DVD. Have been doing it most days with Juniordwarf.
25. Keep my One Line A Day journal. Up to date.
28. Go camping at least twice.
29. Internet-free time.
30. Ride my bike.
31. Get my bike in a rideable condition.
32. Read 
35. Read 
36.  project.
37. Make bread. Maybe gluten free.
38. Start DVDs for Juniordwarf's 1, 2 and 3 years.
39. Eat more vegetables.
40. Give Mrs Smyth her mix tape CD of 2011 songs.
41. Donate blood.
42. Use some of my scrapbooking stash.
43. Drink more water. Water jug for my desk at work.
44. Revisit my Happiness Project commitments.
46. New habit: if it takes less than 2 minutes, do it now.
47. New habit: put stuff away where it belongs straight away.
48. Make a list of jobs that I can do in 5/10 minutes for when I have a short gap in my day.
49. Laugh more.
51. Do parent help in Juniordwarf's class.
52. Drink more herbal tea.
54. Get a notice board for the study.
55. Decorate the study.
57. Take a photo that I want to display in the house.
58. Set up a worm farm with Juniordwarf.
59. Watch The Wizard of Oz with Juniordwarf.
60. Make decent dinners on Sunday nights for leftovers for weekday lunches.
61. Declutter regularly.
63. Do NaNoWriMo.
64. Be more organised at work.
66. Make vanilla essence.
67. Make tomato sauce.
68. Enter a photo in at least one show.
69. Submit a layout to Creating Keepsakes.
71. Appreciate the small things.
72. Notice things.
74. Visit every antique shop in our town at least once.
77. Decide what to do with the old chest of drawers.
78. Find a magazine rack side table.
79. Go on a yoga retreat.
80. Turn my handwriting into a font.
81. Write the children's story that has been in my head for years.
82. Learn some basic Italian.
83. Use hand cream more often.
84. Cull some more books.
86. Finish The Mysterious Island.
87. Participate in a semi-regular blog linkup.
89. Do a cyber crop.
90. Write to my Aunt.
91. Stand up for myself.
92. Investigate ways of making my work environment more conducive to the work I'm doing.
93. Don't buy stuff I don't need.
95. Use most lunch breaks for walking, not shopping.
96. Keep better track of my spending & the household budget. I have a spreadsheet and I'm not afraid to use it.
98. Stop using the couch as storage. Getting close.
99. Fix the things that have to be fixed, or throw them out.
100. Don't stress if I don't do everything on the list.
101. Reward myself when I do something on the list.